PA 2001 Bridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville in February 21, 2017
BH Photo #379598
A small bridge for walking/cycling to cross Piney Creek located west of SR 2001 (locally called Forest Drive). Bridge can be accessed by parking at Dominion Gas Transmission shed and walking about 250 feet along path. Path accesses rails-to-trails that runs perpendicular to SR 2001.
- Wooden bridge over abandoned Conrail tracks off PA 2001
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1907; rehabilitated ca. 1980
- - Conrail (CR)
- Timber stringer
Span length: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.12670, -79.28799 (decimal degrees)
41°07'36" N, 79°17'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/643709/4554234 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 2001 0200 0616 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Added photographs and description; modified carries/crosses information and status.