Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Clarion River on Gravel Lick Rd
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1942; replaced 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 158.1 ft.
Total length: 324.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.31556, -79.24139 (decimal degrees)
41°18'56" N, 79°14'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/647197/4575279 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 1001 0200 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 39905 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41516 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com