Reading - Pottstown Pike Overpass
A tall cement slab bridge that crosses Route 100 and parallels the current Amtrak line.
- Abandoned bridge over South Pottstown Pike / Route 100
- Exton, Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Future prospects
- Available for reuse
- This abandoned road crossing was once apart of the Pennsylvania & Reading Railroad before the 1970's when CSX bought it up.
- - Reading Railroad (RDG)
Total length: 550.0 ft.
Deck width: 55.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01955, -75.62334 (decimal degrees)
40°01'10" N, 75°37'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/446806/4430112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 10, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Fixed spelling
- May 9, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net