Chaddsford Road Bridge elevation
Elevation of Chaddsford Rd Bridge looking from the north. Note that bridge has an uphill slope from east to west.
Photo taken by Frank Danberg in August 2008
BH Photo #134040
Gave the name "Cossart due to place name on USGS Topo maps and a nearby road (which does not cross the bridge). NBI listing says this is a 1860 single span (21 feet) long concrete deck arch bridge - which it is not. Its stone arch. There is a 1925 6 span concrete deck arch bridge just north of here with 6 spans of ~80 feet.
- Stone arch bridge over a run on Creek Road / PA Historic SR 100
- Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1860
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84417, -75.59806 (decimal degrees)
39°50'39" N, 75°35'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/448834/4410632 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wilmington North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 30648 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 5, 2014: Updated by Patrick S. O'Donnell: NBI info here is confused with a bridge just north of here.
- February 23, 2009: New photos from Frank Danberg
- Frank Danberg
- Patrick S. O'Donnell - 1 [dot] 991km [at] comcast [dot] net