Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over South Ship Road on Amtrak
- Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02167, -75.61667 (decimal degrees)
40°01'18" N, 75°37'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/447377/4430344 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 15 1001 0030 0871 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41509 (Bridgehunter.com ID)