Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Coatsville Road on Amtrak
- Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1903
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95000, -75.81333 (decimal degrees)
39°57'00" N, 75°48'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/430523/4422524 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 15 0082 0270 0337 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41505 (Bridgehunter.com ID)