Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Mud Run on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-476)
- Carbon County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957; rehabilitated 1992
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 279.9 ft.
Total length: 737.9 ft.
Deck width: 56.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.00500, -75.63667 (decimal degrees)
41°00'18" N, 75°38'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/446459/4539507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hickory Run
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 13 7476 9900 8859 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30624 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com