Bennett Branch Sinnemahoning Creek Swinging Suspension Footbridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville on June 3, 2017
BH Photo #393218
One of a trio of private swinging suspension bridges spanning the Bennett Branch Sinnemahoning Creek visible along a four mile stretch of SR 555. The other two bridges are in Elk County.
- Wire suspension bridge over Bennett Branch Sinnemahoning Creek on pedestrian traffic
- Cameron County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Wire/cable suspension
Span length: 170.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 6.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.36161, -78.23355 (decimal degrees)
41°21'42" N, 78°14'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/731397/4582593 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77516 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 3, 2017: Added by Brian Manville