This Pennsylvania Through Truss rail bridge was built over the Little Conemaugh River in 1906 by the Cambria Steel Company, presumably for the Pennsylvania Railroad (although the Baltimore & Ohio RR also served Johnstown). The bridge carries the rail line onto the grounds of the now-closed Cambria Steel Mill, which opened in 1852 and was the economic heart of Johnstown until its closing in 1988. The line was acquired by Conrail in 1976 when the Penn Central RR went bankrupt and is currently being used by the Norfolk Southern RR.
Approximate latitude, longitude
+40.32848, -78.91929(decimal degrees) 40°19'43" N, 78°55'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")