Ash Stop Road Bridge
- 1902Steel stringer bridge over Connoquenessing Creek on Ash Stop Road
- Butler County, Pennsylvania
- built 1902 reconstructed 1975 steel stringer open grating
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78688, -80.02836 (decimal degrees)
40°47'13" N, 80°01'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/581979/4515553 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Evans City
- Inventory numers
BH 62922 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 6, 2014: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added category "Steel grate deck"
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com