Moods Covered Bridge 38-09-07 #2
Moods Covered Bridge -- August 12, 209
Overview looking towards 5th Street
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #145563
One-way westbound, 12-ton limit.
- Covered bridge over East Branch Perkiomen Creek on Blooming Glen Road in Perkasie, PA
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic one-way westbound
- Built 1874; rehabilitated 1974, Damaged by truck, torched 2004-rebuilt by State opened 2/19/08 now owned by TWP
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38104, -75.27139 (decimal degrees)
40°22'52" N, 75°16'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/476963/4470085 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 4089 0050 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 43263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 25, 2018: Updated by Janis Ford: Corrected coordinates
- December 8, 2010: Updated by Bill Stephens: Edited status to reflect one-way traffic
- August 23, 2009: Updated by Raymond Klein: Changed location in Name, City & Overview frm Perkasie to East Rockhill Twp. Add info about bridge being torched & rebuilt w/change of ownership
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Janis Ford