Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Covered bridge over Delaware Canal on Milk House Drive
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Covered Through truss
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27167, -74.86167 (decimal degrees)
40°16'18" N, 74°51'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/511761/4457919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 7935 6450 1634 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30536 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com