Branch Road Bridge East Rockhill Township, PA
Branch Road Bridge -- August 15, 2009
Overview looking towards PA 313
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #145648
Bridge rehabilitated in 2010-2011. Two end span stringers replaced. New concrete deck. New finger expansion joint. Added approach parapets on moment slabs. Trusses and all steel repainted.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch Perkiomen Creek on Branch Road in East Rockhill Township
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Bucks County Bridge No. 239
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38667, -75.26500 (decimal degrees)
40°23'12" N, 75°15'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/477507/4470708 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 7009 0431 0239 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 07560 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30499 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 11, 2012: Updated by Paul Cardie: Added new pictures, subsequent to 2011 rehabilitation.
- September 28, 2009: New photo from Raymond Klein
- August 24, 2009: Updated by Raymond Klein: Added four photos. East Rockhill Township, Pa added to Name, City & Overview
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Paul Cardie