Quarry Road Bridge, Hillotown Township, Pa
Quarry Road Bridge - April 2009
Upstream side view
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #140325
Rehabilitated in 2010/2011.
- Pony truss bridge over Morris Run on Quarry Road in Hilltown Twp near Dubln, PA
- Hilltown Township near Dublin, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1889; rehabilitated 1934
- Pratt pony truss
Span length: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Bucks County Bridge No. 244
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37333, -75.22000 (decimal degrees)
40°22'24" N, 75°13'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/481323/4469218 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 7009 0421 0244 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 07555 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30547 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 30, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- December 11, 2012: Updated by Paul Cardie: Added new pictures, subsequent to 2010/2011 rehabilitation.
- May 17, 2009: New photos from Raymond Klein
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Paul Cardie