The bridge carries a 2 lane state highway over a stream on the south side of the village of Camptown. There are some individually significant houses along the river southeast of the bridge, like the 1821 Federal brick house, but the village does not have the architectural significance or integirty to be a potential historic district in this area. Many buildings are highly altered, there have been period buildings demolished, and there are modern buildings.
The 1916, one span, 186'-long, riveted, Pennsylvania thru truss bridge is supported on reinforced concrete abutments. Built up box sections are used for the upper chords and end posts, and the verticals and diagonals are composed of channels with lacing. The stringers are framed into the rolled floorbeams. The bridge has no innovative or distinctive details, and it is not distinguished by its span length, date of construction, or any details. The sidewalk with a metal railing was added in 1956. The bridge is located in a region noted for long-span truss bridges with subdivided panels, both pinned and riveted, and neither the bridge nor its setting are historically or technologically significant.