Canal Road-Tulpehocken Creek Bridge
- Stone arch bridge over Tulpehocken Creek on Canal Road
- Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37570, -76.19080 (decimal degrees)
40°22'33" N, 76°11'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/398911/4470138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 05397 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 85182 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 21, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein