Hay Creek Bridge
Per George Oakley
- Bridge over Hay Creek
- Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1930, abandoned 1956
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25111, -75.81483 (decimal degrees)
40°15'04" N, 75°48'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/430701/4455946 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 04693 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 74961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 29, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: NBI Data Verifies Oakley