Blacksmith Road -Manatawny Creek Road(Fishers Bridge Replacemnet)
Replaced Fishers Bridge per Oakley research
- Beam bridge over MANATAWNY CREEK on BLACKSMITH ROAD
- (none), Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 142.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30707, -75.72365 (decimal degrees)
40°18'25" N, 75°43'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/438507/4462090 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 05321 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 74931 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 29.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- December 27, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: NBI Data Verifies Oakley