Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Open-spandrel arch bridge over Schuylkill River on I-78 in Hamburg
- Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955; rehabilitated 1984
- Open-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 158.1 ft.
Total length: 1,801.9 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.55833, -75.99167 (decimal degrees)
40°33'30" N, 75°59'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/416044/4490202 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 06 0078 0294 1171 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30421 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)