Felten's Mill Covered Bridge 38-05-03
Photo taken by Jodi Christman on 11/29/12
BH Photo #243806
This is one of several surviving nineteenth century covered bridges in Bedford County. The wooden Burr truss arch construction is typical of such spans.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Burr arch-truss bridge over Brush Creek on Formerly East Mattie Rd. SR 2029
- Bedford County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built in 1892 by W.S. Mullins;bypassed ?
- - W.S. Mullins
- Burr arch-truss
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 10, 1980
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97305, -78.28874 (decimal degrees)
39°58'23" N, 78°17'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/731538/4428286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 80003413 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 54585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2018: New photos from Janis Ford
- January 22, 2015: HAER photo posted by Dave King
- November 29, 2012: New photos from Jodi Christman
- November 23, 2012: Added by Jodi Christman
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com
- HAER PA-350 - Felten's Mill Covered Bridge, Spanning Brush Creek at junction of Township Route 386 & State Route 2029, Breezewood, Bedford County, PA
- Janis Ford