Last shown in 2004 NBI where it is listed as closed.
- Lost deck truss bridge over Mckinley Run on New York Avenue in Rochester
- Rochester, Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1911; closed 1982, removed after 2004
- Double-intersection Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 203.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70915, -80.28475 (decimal degrees)
40°42'33" N, 80°17'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/560417/4506717 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 04 7426 0000 4053 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30356 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1978)
- November 30, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added 2004 NBI info.
- November 29, 2017: Updated by Matt Lohry: Updated per forum post: this bridge no longer exists.
- Matt Lohry
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com