Redbank Creek Bridge
Clarion County side of Redbank Creek.
Photo taken by Brian Manville in March 15, 2017
BH Photo #383230
Old bridge located to the east of the current span. Existing First Energy utility poles show where Walker Flat Road used to run over Redbank Creek.
- Lost through truss bridge over Redbank Creek on Walker Flat Road
- Hawthorn, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, and Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1948; replaced 1992
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 202.1 ft.
Total length: 208.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.01843, -79.27210 (decimal degrees)
41°01'06" N, 79°16'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/645174/4542413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Bethlehem
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 03 7221 0748 0011 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41414 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2009)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 15, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Added photographs and street view.