Redbank Creek Bridge
Clarion County side of Redbank Creek.
Photo taken by Brian Manville in March 15, 2017
Old bridge located to the east of the current span. Existing First Energy utility poles show where Walker Flat Road used to run over Redbank Creek.
- Lost through truss bridge over Redbank Creek on Walker Flat Road (TR 748)
- Hawthorn, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, and Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1948; replaced 1992
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 202.1 ft.
Total length: 208.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.01843, -79.27210 (decimal degrees)
41°01'06" N, 79°16'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/645174/4542413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Bethlehem
- Inventory numbers
- PA 03 7221 0748 0011 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41414 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1985)
- March 15, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Added photographs and street view.