Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Willow Run, Gibson Road, and CSX Railroad on I-76 (Pennsylvania Turnpike)
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952; rehabilitated 1994
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 590.9 ft.
Deck width: 85.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61287, -79.96858 (decimal degrees)
40°36'46" N, 79°58'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/587250/4496294 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 02 7076 9900 3789 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 02063 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79070 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com