Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Big Sewickley Creek on Warrendale-Bayne Road
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.63222, -80.14108 (decimal degrees)
40°37'56" N, 80°08'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/572636/4498286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 02327 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com