Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Saw Mill Run on McNeilly Road
- Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37800, -80.00400 (decimal degrees)
40°22'41" N, 80°00'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/584548/4470188 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsburgh West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 02511 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79423 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com