Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Little Sewickley Creek on Fern Hollow Road
- Sewickley Heights, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- County of Allegheny Bridge No. 3
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57333, -80.15833 (decimal degrees)
40°34'24" N, 80°09'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/571240/4491735 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 02674 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 84453 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com