- Tunnel on Montour Trail (former Montour Railroad)
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Bult 1924 as realignment of 1879 rail line. Abandoned 1986.
- - John F. Casey Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Total length: 558.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.0 ft.
- Also called
- Jeffrey Town Tunnel
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45823, -80.22270 (decimal degrees)
40°27'30" N, 80°13'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/565905/4478907 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63422 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 22, 2015: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com