Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck arch bridge over Little Bull Creek on Donnelleville Road (TR 717)
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Deck arch
Span length: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.65482, -79.72707 (decimal degrees)
40°39'17" N, 79°43'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/607613/4501218 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 49122 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79381 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com