Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over US 19 on Country Club Drive
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 2010
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32729, -80.07569 (decimal degrees)
40°19'38" N, 80°04'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/578521/4464493 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 00513 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79378 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com