Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Wildcat Run on Buena Vista Road
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1915
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27500, -79.79917 (decimal degrees)
40°16'30" N, 79°47'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/602091/4458971 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 02 2017 0140 0112 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 01520 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 42923 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)