Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Girtys Run on Babcock Blvd.
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 31.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49833, -79.97894 (decimal degrees)
40°29'54" N, 79°58'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/586521/4483570 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsburgh East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 01924 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79422 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com