Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Munson Avenue on SR 3104 (McKees Rocks Bridge)
- McKees Rocks, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1987
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 97.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.47493, -80.05938 (decimal degrees)
40°28'30" N, 80°03'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/579732/4480897 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsburgh West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 01872 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 71.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com