Saw Mill Run Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway Bridge
Dimensions and spans are estimates
- Abandoned deck plate girder bridge over Saw Mill Run on WERR/PWRR
- Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- - Pittsburgh & Western Railroad
- Wheeling & Lake Erie Railway (WLE)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 1,139.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43342, -80.03114 (decimal degrees)
40°26'00" N, 80°01'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/582177/4476314 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsburgh West
- Inventory number
- BH 72446 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 5, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com