Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Girtys Run on Babcock Blvd.
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49992, -79.98028 (decimal degrees)
40°29'60" N, 79°58'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/586405/4483744 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsburgh East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 01925 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79421 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com