Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Pine Creek on Sutter Road in Ross Township
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.54167, -79.99167 (decimal degrees)
40°32'30" N, 79°59'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/585387/4488368 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 02 4018 0010 0216 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 01952 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30312 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com