Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Pine Creek on Wetzel Road
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Skew angle
- 23 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52250, -79.97056 (decimal degrees)
40°31'21" N, 79°58'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/587200/4486261 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 02 4017 0060 0428 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41394 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com