Reynolds Ave. Bridge
Facing west along the tracks to view the profile of the bridge. Behind where I stood is the 3-way split to the Gettysburg rail yard. Sorry about the dim lighting of the photos, it was an over cast day.
Daniel Hopkins, May 2011
BH Photo #199837
A single slab bridge with decorative brick work.
- Bridge over Gettysburg Railroad on N. Reynolds Ave.
- Gettysburg, Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1980
- A single slab with brick work on the underside for aesthetic purposes.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83767, -77.24820 (decimal degrees)
39°50'16" N, 77°14'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/307631/4412159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 23, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added photos
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net