Beaverton Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in May 2016
BH Photo #365498
Not much information on this bridge. Steel girders supporting a wooden deck. I've only found one mention of this bridge on a housing development pre build map from the late 90's. It shows it as part of a fire access road between what is now NE 75th Avenue and NE Guston Court. Part of the old access road is still visible at ground level.
- Steel stringer bridge over Beaverton Creek
- Hillsboro, Washington County, Oregon
- Intact but closed to all traffic. Fenced off to prevent pedestrian traffic.
- Steel stringer
Span length: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.52037, -122.90225 (decimal degrees)
45°31'13" N, 122°54'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/507634/5040763 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 73809 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 21, 2016: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net