Photo taken by Mike Garland in April 2016
BH Photo #364571
Old trestle running parallel to Highway 30 in Burlington. Rail line is still active. The length of the trestle is just a rough estimate. The trestle has no official name, I used Burlington Trestle due to it's location.
- Timber stringer bridge over Unnamed creek on Portland & Western Railroad
- Burlington, Multnomah County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- - Portland & Western Railroad (PNWR)
- Timber stringer
Span length: 300.0 ft.
Total length: 300.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.64442, -122.84228 (decimal degrees)
45°38'40" N, 122°50'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/512290/5054553 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sauvie Island
- Inventory number
- BH 73660 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 15, 2016: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net