Carmen Reservoir Bridge
View from the bank of the McKenzie River.
Photo taken by Mike Garland in September 2015
BH Photo #353452
This bridge was built in 2010 to replace a deteriorated bridge built in the early 1960's. It is a single lane bridge with two way traffic. It has a seperate pedestrian walkway on the bridge. It has a structure number of 21354 000 00000 based on a July 2012 bridge inspection report.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over McKenzie River on NF-750
- Linn County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- Built 2010
- - Slayden Construction (Contractor)
- Pre-stressed concrete tee beam
Span length: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 115.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.34073, -122.00298 (decimal degrees)
44°20'27" N, 122°00'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/579476/4910201 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tamolitch Falls
- Inventory numbers
- OR 21354 (Oregon Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 72158 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 76.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- December 15, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 12, 2016: Added by Mike Garland