Fern View Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in May 2015
BH Photo #335070
Bridge has a 3 foot wide wooden pedestrian walkway on the northwest side.
- Bridge over South Santiam River on NF-302
- Linn County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- Concrete slab under the deck. Deck is wood covered by dirt and gravel. Forestry Service states that it is made out of timber and glulam.
Span length: 106.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.40394, -122.30253 (decimal degrees)
44°24'14" N, 122°18'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/555538/4916975 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 68854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 13, 2015: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net