Row River Trail - Mosby Creek Bridge
O.P.&E. - Mosby Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Michael Goff in March 2010
BH Photo #216860
This bridge was part of the film "Stand By Me"
- Warren through truss bridge over Mosby Creek on Oregon Pacific & Eastern Railroad Trail
- Lane County, Oregon
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1950
- - Oregon, Pacific & Eastern Railroad (OP&E)
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Mosby Creek Rails-to-Trails Bridge
"Stand By Me" Bridge
OP&E - Mosby Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.77840, -123.00557 (decimal degrees)
43°46'42" N, 123°00'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/499551/4847260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cottage Grove
- Inventory number
- BH 49800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 19, 2017: New photo from Doug Chapman
- December 4, 2014: New Street View added by Dave King
- May 23, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added notation that the bridge appeared in "Stand By Me"
- October 10, 2011: Added by Michael Goff