Mitchell Point Viaduct
viaduct and back filled tunnel
BH Photo #416211
this was the viaduct that went with the Mitchell point tunnel I wrote a article on that one too check it out in related bridges.
- Lost Concrete tee beam bridge on US 30
- \, Hood River County, Oregon
- Future prospects
- Funds are being rasied to recreate it along with the tunnel.
- Built in 1915 bypassed 1954 demoilsed 1966
- Tee beam
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.70405, -121.61643 (decimal degrees)
45°42'15" N, 121°36'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/607702/5062096 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hood River
- Inventory number
- BH 80063 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 12, 2018: Updated by Leslie R trick: Added categories "US 30", "Hisotric columbia river highway"
- Leslie R Trick - Leslie [dot] Trick [at] gmail [dot] com