C.O.R.P. - Pass Creek Bridge No. 4
C.O.R.P. - Pass Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Michael Goff on July 29, 2010
The Pass Creek Bridge in Drain is the last of four crossings of Pass Creek along the Central Oregon and Pacific Railroad through Douglas County.
- Warren through truss bridge over Pass Creek on Central Oregon and Pacific Railroad (C.O.R.P.) in Drain
- Drain, Douglas County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- - American Bridge Co. of New York (Steel Fabricator)
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 495.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.66032, -123.31496 (decimal degrees)
43°39'37" N, 123°18'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/474605/4834195 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 45851 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 10, 2010: Added by Michael Goff
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com