Elk Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in February 2015
BH Photo #316587
This appears to have originally been an old railroad trestle or bridge that was converted into a logging bridge when the railroad was abandoned. So far there is no information on this bridge anywhere online.
- Slab bridge over Elk Creek on Logging road
- Columbia County, Oregon
- Open to traffic, but access is blocked by a locked gate.
- Concrete slab supported by timber pilings.
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.88435, -123.13343 (decimal degrees)
45°53'04" N, 123°08'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/489646/5081206 (zone/easting/northing)
- 627 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 66136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 16, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 19, 2015: Added by Mike Garland