Crown Z Road Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in January 2015
BH Photo #315034
The bridge is listed as crossing over the Crown Zellerbach Road, but it's not really a road. It's a hiking/biking/horse friendly trail that runs between Scappoose and Vernonia. Part of the trail follows an old logging railroad grade.
- Slab bridge over Crown Z Road on Scappoose-Vernonia
- Columbia County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.83222, -123.04654 (decimal degrees)
45°49'56" N, 123°02'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/496385/5075407 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ORNBI 09C18 306900835 (Oregon bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 65850 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 86.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- December 16, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 4, 2015: Added by Mike Garland