Dorn Creek Covered Bridge 37-03-E
Photo taken by Mike Garland in April 2015
BH Photo #326914
Covered bridge built to cross Dorn Creek. Rumor has it that it was built as the entrance to a housing development that was going to be built but was never started.
- Bridge over Dorn Creek
- Colton, Clackamas County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
Span length: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.20450, -122.37663 (decimal degrees)
45°12'16" N, 122°22'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/548955/5005857 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 37-03-E (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 67935 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 4, 2015: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net