PNWR - Kellogg Lake Trestle
Two pony plate girders and two deck girders all four separated by timber stringers. Crossing Kellogg Lake, OR 99E, SE Lake Road and unknown path. NBI gives 1900 as date. Has obviously been rehabilitated no date known. One plate girder dates to 1934.
- PNWR Over Oregon 99E (McLoughlin Blvd)/ Kellogg Lake/ SE Lake Road
- Milwaukie, Clackamas County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- - Portland & Western Railroad (PNWR)
- Two Pony plate girders-Two deck plate girders-All four separated by timber stringers
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 901.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 45 degrees
- Also called
- PNWR - OR 99E Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.43919, -122.64112 (decimal degrees)
45°26'21" N, 122°38'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/528068/5031803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Oswego
- Inventory number
- BH 62749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 31, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com