UP - Burnt River Bridge
Two pony plate girder spans leading into Union Pacific tunnel.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Burnt River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Baker County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 54.0 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.48342, -117.34837 (decimal degrees)
44°29'00" N, 117°20'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/472297/4925626 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63399 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 8, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com