The Unity Overcrossing was built in 1922 by the Oregon State Highway Department as a railroad overcrossing and was incorporated into the interstate overcrossing in 1965. There is a unique narrowing of the bridge width at the intersection with the newer I-84 overpass structure.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on Old US 30
- Baker County, Oregon
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922, Reconfiguration 1965
- - Conde B. McCullough of Redfield, South Dakota (1922 - Bridge Engineer)
- Ivan D. Merchant (1965 - Reconfig. Bridge Engineer)
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 119.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Also called
- Old US 30 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.62899, -117.51606 (decimal degrees)
44°37'44" N, 117°30'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/459064/4941866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- 00704 B52201803
BH 63390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 12, 2018: New Street View added by Leslie R trick
- October 8, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Leslie R Trick